Friday, April 16, 2010

This will be awesome

Yeah, the idea to get another laptop is finalized.

And after a day of searching in Courts, Best, Challenger, SimLim Square. I’ve create a table and made my choice after a long discussion with my dad about the price/performance ratio.

So what have I decided on?

VAIO.

Surprising? Well. I needed something with performance and style. And SONY has done a great drop at bringing the prices down for people like me. So yay me!

Well, all I have to do is just to head down somewhere and get it. And I say somewhere because well, VAIO is everywhere. I just really really wish that they don’t run out of stock. =.=

Well, how does it look like? I can’t be bothered to get images from the internet to show you guys, but I’ll take pictures of it when I get it lah okay.

So well. My life really isn’t that interesting right now, even though there’s quite a lot of thoughts going through my head, it’s probably something rather crazy. Like seriously, I wonder what’s wrong with my fantasies these days. Trust me, it’s nothing horny.

It’s kind of like, I’m starting to visualize everything in the way computers work, for example, I was thinking

Hmm, I wonder how the electric signals from our skin manages to transfer the feeling of pain to our brains. Does all the different parts of the body have their own line of transport, or is the a centralized kind of pavement for all the signals to gather in the celebrum before being decoded by the brain and send signals down back to the centralized lane and back to the body?

Ah I don’t know why I’m thinking about these also. But it keeps me awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment