Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bored in class. Again

Okay, I wonder what the hell I’m doing in class posting again, but this is seriously damn boring. He keeps telling us things that we already know. COME ON, TEACH ME SOMETHING THAT I WANT TO KNOW. Stupid lecturer.

But okay lah, can tell that he has a lot of experience, in fact too much. Like he’s from another era, not the future but the previous though. LOL.

Gonna get to moberly to play pool later I think. Though I really feel like sleeping. What the hell. But oh wells, don’t have any videos to post right now because I can’t really start searching on youtube for the things that I would like to share with you guys and so far the rubbery keyboard seems to be working pretty well ^^

Ah omg. I feel like a part of me just died inside, whatever lah, fuck this shit lol. okay i think it’s ending. IT’S ENDING. FUCK YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment