Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bullshit

This is seriously bullshit sia. What kinda stupid SPICE training is this. We’re just sitting in a classroom, watching a presentation which is not presented by a teacher but rather a pre-recorded audio file which is played along with the poweropint which really doesn’t make any sense to me as to why we can’t do this at home.

Seriously, I’m sooooo not looking forward to the flag day tomorrow. Oh yeah, poly students have some stupid flag day. And as pointed out by this. 34 year old in my class.

Hell yeah,

there’s a 34 year old dude in my class.

So the thing is, charity work should be voluntary, not mandatory. So whatever fuck it. This school may be awesome, and well, most of it is awesome, but for the most part they make us do rather stupid stuffs for freshmen. Oh well. Screw it, I don’t feel like typing so much liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment