Sunday, April 4, 2010

Giving up is always an option

500x_untitled-10_01

 

But oh well. I’m not going to give up, because I’m not gonna fail. HAH. Oh wells, tomorrow SP briefing for camp, then finally going to watch the long anticipated

Clash of the titans

Well. I’ve heard that the story is not deemed as desirable but the graphics is still awesome, and that’s what I’m focusing on so I guess it’s more or less okay :D

So uh, a quick tip for people who is using a smartphone.
For people who want to conserve as much energy as possible, for the network connection, instead of using dual mode, change to GSM, or use UMTS if you want to use 3G. But if you’re just making calls/sms, GSM would do the job for you.

Ah, I keep thinking of something say right here but by the time I open up the writer I’ve already forgotten what I wanted to say.

Ah yes! I remembered what I want to ask you guys already, I’ll post it under the next post. Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment