Friday, April 30, 2010

It’s early

I’m tired.

I don’t like waking up in the morning. No matter how little sleep I have. Waking up in the morning always feel screwed compared to waking up in the afternoon.

I hate that the time I spent awake when the sky is dark is getting shorter and shorter. It sucks! But oh wells there isn’t much of a choice. School’s rather boring as usual. But thing is I’m still at home. Yawns

Had some kinda bonding last night. But I guess everyone was too shagged too think of anything to talk about.

Oh wells. I can’t think of anything to type right now either. Let me find a video to show you guys.

 

Simple explanation really. The speed of the frames which the camera captures is sync with the speed of the blades, which causes this awesome illusion that the blades are not spinning. Wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment