Friday, April 23, 2010

K-ON!

Heh, it feels like it’s been awhile since I blogged.

Anyway, I found this stupid product, that’s actually on sale online, it’s called the girlfriend bolster.

girlfriend pillow

Yeah…. What the heck.

It’s like, I don’t know, pathetic that someone would even come up with such an idea. And uh, basically I didn’t update because there really isn’t anything much going on in life, neither is it in the computer world.

So uh, I guess I really need to study harder. (well, a good start is the half of success! )

Well, up till now I’m pretty satisfied with the laptop, just that it feels alittlle weird typing on it with the rubber protector on, and through a game I realised that I cannot press more than 2/3 keys at one time, which. Really, discourages me from playing games. ALOT.

Well, I’m kinda tired. Let’s hope tomorrow will be fun (:

No comments:

Post a Comment