Thursday, April 1, 2010

Internet fixed

Okay, I knew it could fix it if I bothered to. So anyway, turns out that well. (probably) starhub is testing out their new IPv6 servers or something so it started lagging, DNS response time hit an astounding 1.74 seconds on average.

Alright so here are my results in a graphical form.

test1

test2

 

So yep, I changed my DNS server to Singtel oh wells. Whatever lah, as long as it’s faster I don’t care. LOL.

Well, my torrent seems to be slower right now, but oh wells, time will tell if what I’ve done is the right thing :D

Oh in case you changed your homepage or never set to singapore. They have a new homepage. (slightly different name too)

http://xin.msn.com/

msn 

What i want you guys to notice is this.

msn

TV guide online as your homepage, now that seems useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment