Monday, April 5, 2010

This is. Tiring.

Okay as I’ve said I’m trying to create a new blogskin, but then it’ll be alot easier on me to port this current layout because I like it and I’m currently doing changes to it. But seriously, the CSS is so bloody long it makes it really tiring for me to look through. It’s like. This.

ss0.3

(click on image to enlarge)

Like seriously, have to put them side by side if not bloody hard to see. (thankfully there’s aero snap in Win7 :D  )

Oh well, while I’m at it I suddenly realized that it’s already 12.15am. I don’t want to sleep at 5am like yesterday. So I’m stopping soon. ( Honestly I have no idea what kinda skin I’m going to end up with. )

But there’ll definitely be more “internet interconnectivity” coming here! :D

For the moment enjoy this vid!

No comments:

Post a Comment