Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sony VAIO E Series VPCEA16FG

AWESOME.

FINALLY GOT IT. I’m loving everything about this man

Well, something happened before I got this lappie (another one crashed), but I’m not going to talk about that because it’s all about the good things right now!

So anyway. I just took 2 pics to show you guys lah. Since, uh. I don’t know, there’s nothing spectacular about it.

18042010185

(click on image to enlarge)

18042010186

(click on image to enlarge)

 

So uh, here are the specs!

Intel Core i5-520M
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650
4GB RAM
500GB HDD
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

1799 bucks

Not cheap, but at least the specs inside is rather good. Or awesome. And well, since it’s from sony I don’t really have to worry about finding someone to repair it if it fucks up. So haha.

Well, I really don’t plan on installing any games on this laptop even though I’m REALLY REALLY tempted to do so. And I should really refrain from doing any unnecessary mods to the system…

So anyway, I got nothing much to say right now. Gotta go school a little earlier tomorrow to configure this. Ah. damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment