Thursday, April 1, 2010

Geek rants

okay.I spilled coffee again. I really have to thank that my keyboard is, well, rather water proof. But I can’t be bothered to wash it again. So screw it. but now my bed is kinda stained. So. uh.  Oh wells, fuck it, there’s nothing much I can do right now.

Anyway, I’m pretty annoyed by now so I’m pretty bent on solving my internet problems. I resetted my router to it’s optimal settings and changed some stuffs too. Then I’m trying to stick with microsoft stuffs. For example, I’m using Internet Explorer and Bing as my search. And I’m trying to fix my MSN as well and just prevent it from freezing for no reason.

Anyway random. this is a good anime
- To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

KIND of childish but it’s quite fascinating. Okay back to the geek stuffs.

I think I SHOULD make a new skin. But then the new layout uses XML, so I’ll need quite abit of time to know which one refers to what. (okay it’s not that hard to identify but it’s annoying nevertheless)

Man, I’m feeling kinda giddy and lethargic, probably cause I haven’t eaten anything yet. Oh wells. Screw it. I can’t think of anything to write right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment