Monday, April 19, 2010

Bored in class

Well, what do you do when you’re bored in class and you have a laptop in front of you? You play games. what do you do when you have no games to play? You talk to people online, what happens if you don’t have people to talk to online?

You blog.

So here I am.

19042010187

Stupid lessons about autoCAD 2009.

Somehow the programming lesson right now is listening to an old man talking things not related to computer. so uh. fuck it.

And my computer can’t connect to the school’s assignment website, it’s like hinting to me that I shouldn’t do the work. But NO. I shall not falter, my will shall not waver. But I’m really damn bored, makes me feel that I should’ve taken the IT course instead.

But never mind, it’s just the first day!

Oh man. Later still need to drop by to do some SPICE configuration then after that need to drop by tamp to change something. Oh. Life sucks. Dang.

No comments:

Post a Comment