Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back from SPSU camp!

Alright I’m finally


back!

I totally forgot to put the

On Hiatus

status but nevermind lah, i’m back!

The first day was fucked up, like really really, cause the weather was so bloody hot that it’s just screwing with us all. And I guess my body overheated. Zzz. But yeah, it was fun, my group or, family as they call it, was awesome.

Well, I missed my 1/3 chance of getting something ^^ but then I got the leaders (or parents as they call it) that I wanted. So… Yeah it was awesome.

Cheshire is so cute! (not real name)

LOL. But like man! I love the racial diversity that I wasn’t able to have in secondary school. We have like chinese malays indians and caucasian in our family. Damn bloody awesome.

So anyway, the thing that I really don’t like about it is that it’s very military style. Greetings and all the stupid shit. But well, at least it feels organized. ^^ AND WE HAVE THE BEST GROUP OK.

Most hyper group in the camp, also the best performance in Camp Fire :D

But sadly we weren’t allowed to bring our phones around (or rather, it’ll just be too bloody troublesome) so I wasn’t really been able to take much photos. But okay lah! There’s a photographer that runs around taking pictures so I guess should be able to see the pictures on FB sometime soon?

Well, the second day was the most fun, for really simple reasons really.

1. Got to know each other better
2. The weather wasn’t fucked

And the games was quite interesting too. There was this 100 seconds OMG game which requires you to do 5 games(stations) in 100 seconds.

First is to make a spiral with our bodies on the ground
2nd is to hook our arms together and sit then stand at the same time
3rd is group skipping (18people)
4th is passing marbles from cup to cup using only mouth to hold the cup
5th is making human pyramid then 2 girls have to climb up

And you have to do all of that in 100 seconds. And that the stations are not all in the same place okay. Kns make us run like shit.

But we completed in like, around 300+ seconds, which was second. We would really want to see how you can finish that in 100 seconds. Screw you all! LOL

But the most fun was the multiple-family captains ball. It’s like regular captain’s ball, but with 6 teams playing at the same time, and then the Game Personal will start throwing the balls into the field, so you just take whatever you can (different items different points) and try to score them. Well.

The items are kinda ridiculous, arranged in order of points from least to most.

Soccerball
Basketball
Ping-pong ball
Tomato ?!
Cabbage ?!


CHICKEN

 

Yes. They threw like, 1 entire raw chicken at us. And we have to score that. What the fuck?

Then there was this guy who stuff the cabbage into the chicken and shouted.

“CHI BAGE! “

And then threw it out into the field for us to score

Seriously man. LOL.

Well, on the 2nd night, we had some clubbing. In a …. *drum rolls!*  chapel. Whatthefuck? But yeah, it was like, 1~3am lah. But it was crazy, inside club, outside buffet, there’s like chocolate on marshmellows/fruits, drinks, cake, pizzas! 

Wa seriously, talking about the nights right, the first day activities ended at around 3+++am. Finally got to bed at around 4+. Then they make us wake up at 7am. Then another crazy day of activities(club night), they then tell us

Do not sleep tonight, we are not responsible for whatever that happens to you.

wtf?! And well, fuck it, I’m too tired so I went to sleep. At around…. 3+am. When I woke up in the morning, 7am as usual. I felt something sticky. I opened my eyes and look at my arm, drawn all over with markers, with a touch of TOOHPASTE, blue PAINT, red PAINT, green PAINT. And well, my LEGS kana also.

Of course, it seems kinda bad at first, then I realized that my “injuries” was minor, I see many people who were far worse off than me. LOL

Oh wait, I tio flour all over me also. Well, I had fun lah.

And really, I like my family. Alot :D

Oh wait, forgot to say my family name, it’s


MEKONS

10042010158

 

10042010160

 

10042010162

MY MUM ^^

 

10042010167

that guy in the middle? That’s my dad, he got owned by everyone. (well, from the organizing committees) Kana whack by slippers, land they put a dustbin cover on his head too. But we were protesting against them so didn’t have the chance to take the picture.

My family (group) is the largest, cause our hierarchy spans out to almost all the organizing committees, so we really had alot of fun. LOL.

ALRIGHT~! THAT’S IT FOR NOW!

Rest for a day and prepare for the official orientation on monday. Rofl. PICTURES HOPEFULLY UP SOON!  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment