Saturday, February 20, 2010

Work is…

Ah, I need to pick my clothes from the floor. OUCH!

Ah, I need to carry some things to another side. OUCH!

Ah, I need to move my arms and legs. OUCH!

Yeah, muscle aches all over my body. Damn. The job wasn’t that bad honestly. I was just bored, and sleepy. It’s just the ending that kinda killed me. I never knew that those tables were that fucking heavy. Supporting a mass of 20kg+ with a huge surface area is really kinda hard. Like really not used to it.

But yeah it got better as I found the right way to carry that huge piece of furniture.

Well. “would you like a drink?”. Gets really boring when there’s no chio bu around. Oh wells. screw it. It’s a good experience anyway. I just wanna see how busy it can get. If it’s beyond what I can handle. then I’ll quit gracefully and find a slack job. But for the moment, okay lah. Nothing too hard. Just the lousy instructions that always leave me “huh. wtf am i supposed to do actually”

OH well.

I found another wtf anime that is really. wtf.

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu

It’s about the loop of time and how to break out of it. And yeah, because of that cocky storyline, you watch the same things same scene same speech for 8 episodes. wtf? Yeah, wtf.

Anyway I have an awesome quote.

People always say that there are good women around the corner. Too bad the world is round.

LOL.

And another one that I really like

I’m not lazy. I just rest before I get tired.

HAHAHA.

Anyway. Sony came out with a phone that can take HD 720p video. No joke.

( i set it to play in HD so you don’t have to find the setting )

Yeah. Auto focus in real time with video recording on a phone, in HD. Honestly this is damn awesome. Which kinda made me regret my phone. But not really I guess. Full touch screen. Screw that. Lol.

Oh well. I haven’t really had the chance to play with my GPS. Soon soon. :D

UPDATE. I forgot to upload this.

batman-needs-a-break

 

even batman needs a break sometimes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment