Friday, February 5, 2010

Facebook

Have anyone wondered how facebook looks like to me?

Come on, you’re not expecting a geek to use the same thing as you guys do you? Here’s a screenshot of how my facebook looks like to me.

facebook 
(click on image to enlarge)

Of course, there are other ways to view it.

facebook2
(click on image to enlarge)

Well, just in case you’re wondering how pictures will look like.

facebook3
(click on image to enlarge)

 

Of course. all of these is in beta. Maybe that’s how facebook will look like in the future. Maybe. Who knows?

And yes. Talking about beta. Had this for sometime already.

powerpoint2010
(click on image to enlarge)

powerpoint2010(2)
(click on image to enlarge)

So well. Don’t worry about the “godmode” in the background. It’s just an easy access to all the options in the system. So well, as I’ve said earlier I really did spend the day reading that book. and yeah I really did learn quite alot of things, but it’s quite mind boggling.

Well, I’ll just write a passage here.

OFDM

Thanks to the higher data rates in OFDM, you can provide much more total speed. IEEE 802.11g (ERP-OFDM) can use the same three non-overlapping channels as DSSS systems and can provide a total of 163 Mbps. IEEE 802.11a can use all eight non-overlapping channels in the lower and middle U-NII bands for an aggregate speed of 432 Mbps in a service area.

Yeah, that’s the easier understanding part.The hard parts are well. Hard. Like, I-get-a-headache kind of hard.

Anyway, I just want to say that iPad is a stupid product. Be it the device itself or the name. I mean come on

ipad stupid name

(extract from http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,2358720,00.asp)

So well. That’s all for now. (there has been a significant decline in visitors, which suggest much of my readers are in JC. fascinating)

No comments:

Post a Comment