Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese new year

It’s another boring year and it’s another boring chinese new year and well basically I don’t really have anything to say but yeah I’m feeling kinda bored right now.

Not to mention that today’s valentine’s day. Oh yeah, watched that show. Shalln’t mention how awkward it was. But did learn a little something from the show.

Anyway, waiting for the right moment to ask my dad that important question. Hmm. Oh yes. Went out yesterday, I have to say that it turned out unexpectedly fun. Lol. A little awkward at first but at least I got to know new people ^^

First time playing pool after such a long time. Well. I don’t know if I had deproved, but I’m pretty sure I didn’t improve.

Before I continue. I want to teach you guys the history of well. Pretty much everything

 

Yeah, watch it. It’s really really awesome. Haha.

You know, I’ve been thinking about this for some time but I think that I’m going to put it into words today. Another topic that I wish to talk about (:

Well. As we all know, humans are emotional creatures and many of a times we act according to our feelings and emotions rather than logic and practicality. So thing is, we come to realize many of a times that we regret certain actions that we’ve done, or things that we’ve bought.

But you see. During the time that you bought that item. What was that exact feeling you had? If, that feeling at that moment tells you “buy this. buy this now” even if you regret in the future. Does it mean that you’ve made a wrong choice? Personally, I don’t think so. I mean, we’ve constantly growing and changing. It is a choice the past you have chosen with the past feelings. How are you able to judge something that has already past?

If you get a little confused then I’ll try to sum it up. What I’m really trying to say is that, if only if we could remember how we were feeling at the moment that we make a choice to do something. If only if we could remember that exact feeling and keep it in our head, then we won’t regret the decisions that we’ve made. It’s like “I bought this phone, because I really wanted it” and I want to keep that exact feeling even after I’ve gotten the phone.

But it’s really hard to do you know?

One of the most recent thing that I’ve experienced to make me think like this is the monitor that I’m staring into right now. I wanted a monitor so badly the other time, and I chose this monitor over a phone. But now that I have this monitor, it doesn’t feel that special anymore. I want to remember the feeling that I had before I got this monitor. And now that I’m craving for that N97 mini so much. I was wondering, what if I got it and I don’t feel that good about it after a very short time?

Yes, I know that its impossible to do what I’m thinking right now. But it’s just a thought ya know. It’s kind of like the whole thing with relationships, sometimes there are just some girl or guy that you want so much you’re going crazy over them, but when you finally managed to get him/her, it doesn’t feel as special anymore.

Alright, another video to sum things up!

 

If you like the song, here’s a link to the original song (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk5w9QPf6ek

I’m lip syncing to the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment