Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cooling mat

I haven’t updated my blog because there isn’t anything for me to update. Plus, I don’t really feel like telling people every little single thing I do.

But anyway, I bought a cooling mat for my laptop today. 17bucks. Is it money well spent? I don’t know, at least it seems to work somehow. How effective I don’t really know, but I’m sure there’s definitely improvement in heat dissipation

Now I’m just trying to make me laptop hot, and see how it’s able to handle the heat, or it’ll just get heated up and not function as well.

So well, so many people going poly, but so many seems unfree. As tested and proven by me and slacker today. So well. I think I caught a flu, I’m not sure, I sort of got better in 1~2 days. I mean, drink plenty of water, rest alot. That’s what I’ve been doing. For the past… uh.

So well, borrowed a book called CWNA ( Certified Wireless Network Administrator ) Study Guide. Thought I should give myself a head start before school starts. Even though I’m quite sure they won’t really teach on wireless technologies until you’re year 2 or something. But then again it has proven to be a rather interesting reading material.

I realize that my time awake isn’t a lot. So… Okay I’m just saying. I don’t really care.

So up till now I think that the mat has been rather, not too bad. Like, probably a 10~15% reduction of heat. Now, that may not be a lot. But the underside of the mat stays cool, which is basically the whole point of it, because I want to put it on my lap and use it in comfort (:

Yes, it’s all words this time. Don’t want to share awesome videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment