Sunday, February 28, 2010

Crazy. 10 reasons to avoid talking on the phone p1

Sorry guys, haven’t been updating THAT regularly due to work and stuffs. But I will make an effort to keep this blog alive! (it’s my blog after all)

So anyway, work is tiring. Like, well. Mentally more than physically. Or rather, it has been so long since i worked out that I don’t really know whether if my body is tired anot. I only know that it’s aching. But aching doesn’t mean that you’re tired, it just means that you’re not used to using that part of your body to work.

So yeah, due to a miscommunication I would be staying over at the hotel for the morning shift the next day. Or rather, I’m working from 7am~12am. An awesome 17hour shift for two days. Let’s hope that I won’t die at the end of it. Of course, I’m keeping my eyes out for other jobs. So inform me if you have any good offers!

Honestly, this job isn’t that bad. Or maybe I’m not really taking it seriously (or in other words,I don’t really have the stress of work). Like, I’m working for the fun of it. And basically just to pay my dad back. So… I’m just working towards that goal that’s all. Then well, keep an open mind and everything would be fine!

However, there’s something very dangerous about this. And that is….

I’m spending less time with my computer ):

Ah. Poor wife. Don’t  worry. I’ll give myself a well deserved break soon and spend more time with you. Well, I found many people at work that is going to SP. But none that is going to my course. wtf.

So well. Basically. Since I won’t have a lot of time to search for videos. I’ll replace it with a short series of pictures :D

header

1

No comments:

Post a Comment