Friday, February 5, 2010

Daijoubu

I really can’t wait for poly life to start. I mean I really really want to study for the things that I really like. And though the book I borrowed seems a little hard to me at first. I think I’m starting to get what the author is saying le.

Probably should borrow more books and really give myself a headstart infront of everyone else (:

How often do you see me so enthusiastic about studies man?

But yeah, I probably should get more of a life. Probably need that job or something to help pass my time a little faster. either way this ain’t gonna cut it. As for tomorrow, I’ll probably do a little room cleaning. Want a better environment for self-study. (And I realize I have time for all the little hobbies that I didn’t had time for in the past)

Anyway nothing much to say right now

 

epic fail

No comments:

Post a Comment