Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nokia N97 Mini

Say hello to my new baby (:

It’s just plain awesome.

I got my anti-glare screen protector, 8GB SD card, black pouch.

18022010010

(click on image to enlarge)

In case you’re wondering, I took this image to illustrate the awesomeness of the camera. In case you’re wondering why my posts these days doesn’t have any pictures, that’s because my C902 died on me. And I don’t really feel like using a lousy phone to take crappy pictures. But rest assure, from now on, there’ll be pictures ^^

So well, I finally got myself a job. Starting tomorrow. Let’s hope that it won’t be too tiring.

And arh, since this post is quite exciting (to me). I’ll show you guys a really really awesome video. It’s a MUST WATCH on my list

 

Well. Been playing with my phone for awhile. Didn’t post straight away cause. Well. I’m too lazy/forget. So yeah. Please don’t get the same phone as me cause that’s not cool. You fucking poser.

Anyway, I just watched the most fucking boring anime that you can ever find.

Sleeping with Hinako

You literally watch her sleep for 30mins. What the fuck? The video is 30mins. I watch for 1 min. By dragging the seeker bar I found out the entire story is about watching a girl sleep. How fascinating. And the ending is the best. She woke up in the morning. Seriously, I prefer sleeping than watching someone sleep. wtf.

Anyway, if any of you guys are like, horny and bored. Here are the list of animes that will satisfy your loli needs. LOL

 

  1. Chu-Bra
  2. Onamori Himari
  3. Dance in the Vampire Bund (actually this is rather good show)
  4. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei

Alright since I’m at it I’ll list all the shows that I’m watching right now.

  1. How I met your mother
  2. The Big Bang Theory
  3. Gary Unmarried
  4. Dance in the vampire bund
  5. Chu-Bra
  6. Bleach
  7. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
  8. Kimi ni Todoke
  9. Baka to Test to Shokanju
  10. Durarara!!
  11. Kobato
  12. Ookamikakushi
  13. Onamori Himari
  14. Sora no Woto
  15. Ladies vs Butlers
  16. Mahou Sensei Negima OAD
  17. Hatsukoi Limited

Well. But from time to time I watch these shows with my brother

  1. Mythbusters
  2. Man vs Wild
  3. Survivor Man

So yeah. I think I can say that I have a healthy video appetite. Thankfully, I don’t watch Taiwan/Korean dramas. If not I’m screwed. Come to think of it. I was going to watch some jap dramas. The list of jap dramas that I’m going to watch

  1. Liar Game Season 2
  2. Code Blue
  3. Proposal Daikusen

Yeah I think I’m pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment