Sunday, February 21, 2010

GPS

Ah. I can’t seem to get GPS to work properly on my phone without the aid of data connection (internet/3G/GPRS)

But well, who needs GPS in singapore honestly? Not me at least. LOL. I don’t even need to find my school. It’s right there. In an mrt station. But come on, it’s fun to know that you have GPS available! Oh well.

Anyway, before I start on anything. I want to defend myself for something that I’ve been doing for a very long time.

Piracy

GxzeV
(click on image to enlarge)

So yeah. It’s not the consumer’s fault for choosing pirated stuff. It’s just so much easier on us.

And man. I want to join this game :D

 

Well, I’ll end it off with a couple of fails

 

epic-fail-first-grade-fail

epic-fail-relationship-fail

129103945712486000

That is one awesome reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment