Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fail.

omg. I think this is like one of the biggest failure I’ve ever had in my life. I didn’t manage to fix my laptop problem of over heating, and yet in the process of opening it up, i fucked two screws holes and now it runs on 2 less screws.

And all I’ve done is to repair the mistakes I’ve did, like screwing up the power on button. (which really isn’t really hard just a fucked up mistake). either way. This is damn fail.

Let’s just hope that my hacking of the N97 mini goes fine. Some preparations are to be made. So I’ll have to wait till tomorrow. that’s kinda long. But then again, I need to be patient. oh well. If I manage to hack my phone properly I’ll take a video with my webcam to show you guys the difference :D

Well. What is better than laughing at yourself for falling down?

Ans: Laughing at others falling down.

 

Yeah it must hurt. ALOT.

Well. 

 

大兵小将

Littlebigsoldier_int

 

Watched that with L, J, Z yesterday. It’s a really awesome show. Frigging funny. If you need a laugh to destress, this is the show for ya. :D

Oh well. Scew it. I can’t wait for the hacking tomorrow.

Having an annoying thorn in the flesh is better than a hole in the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment