Friday, February 26, 2010

Waldorf Worldwide

I had  a lot of things that I wanted to say but then I forgot about all of it when I started typing.

Well. I’m having the urge to buy a wireless keyboard after I get my pay. I think that it’s a really waste of money because I have 4 usable keyboards right now. And it just doesn’t make sense to buy another one isn’t it? But then my old wireless keyboard spoiled. So isn’t this a good chance to buy another one?

But it’s like, I already have 4…
Regular lousy keyboard
Rubber keyboard
Razer Lycosa
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard

It just doesn’t make sense to get another one. But since these days I don’t really sit THAT close to the screen. I’m really starting to dread the wire that’s always there touching my legs. Or just restricting total freedom of my movements. You know, if I have the money I’m going to turn everything in my room wireless (of course, that includes my monitor) Sadly wireless power still isn’t really affordable yet so I’ll leave that to the long future.

OH YES I WANTED TO COMPLAIN ABOUT AUDITION

Because I saw this random game that reminds me of audition. And since I have nothing to do I decided to dl and play it just for the fun of it. And since I’ve already played with myself for a few games, I thought, why not just try play with other people? That was the wrong choice. I played with a female character, and by the dressing sense I would guess that she’s just another typical ah lian.

And you know, ah lians are fucking pro at audition. They thrash me in every single game. wtf. Their scores are like literally twice mine. Come on, that’s just unreal. There’s a girl that I met online when it was like around 12pm. Then she asked for my age, I’m like 17, you?

16.

So I’m like, huh, you no school meh.
Then she fucking dao me.

fucking cb ponner. Hope you fail your O levels _|_

okay basically the important line is just the one above. That’s all I have to say :D

No comments:

Post a Comment