Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thinking hard

So before I start the post. Here’s an article about a robotic girlfriend that you can buy that can satisfy your every needs.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/TechandScience/Story/STIStory_475593.html

Alright moving on. I don’t really feel like putting up my score here. But it’s not good. But at least I can get into the course that I want to get into. And I guess that that’s all that matters to me right now. The rest ain’t that important right now.

But those who are curious about what school I’m going to. I’m definitely choosing between either Singapore Poly or Ngee Ann poly. And obviously I’ll be studying Information Technology. I don’t know which course yet though. will be thinking really hard about it later on in the day. At last I can pursue what I want to do in life. At last.

So before I continue on, there is this really awesome music that I want to share with you guys.

 

Sorry for not updating the past 2 days. Kinda busy. Or just plain tired I guess. Well, congrats to all those who got good results!

But those that didn’t, don’t be too sad over it. I mean, it’s just a test in life. Now that it’s over, we should just start preparing for the next big test in our life man. I feel like there ain’t a lot of time to waste recently, and somehow I’m trying to get as much of it as possible.

But then again, I just sort of inherited a rather pessimistic way of thinking.

Saying that you don’t want the person you love to be sad is just being selfish. It just means that the person means so much to you, that it will sadden you if she’s sad. So in the end you’re just doing it for yourself.

Well. If that’s true. And to some extent I think it is. I think it’s rather sad. Don’t you think so?

And I realized that I’m still just a kid. Or maybe it’s just feelings that we’ll experience for the whole of my life. I guess, it’s just jealousy. I guess it’s just that feeling of not wanting to lose. I guess it’s just that childish thought of not wanting to lose to other people. I guess part of the source of my troubles.

Sometimes I wonder. If, there are certain things that you don’t like about yourself, why is that annoying character still there? If I don’t like myself acting in a certain way, why do I find myself doing it? I don’t know man, feeling kinda dumb. It’s like I’m losing self-control of some sort.

Well, since it’s getting kinda bland, here’s another awesome video to spice things up.

 

So well. I don’t know man. I just want to start a new life of some sort I guess. It'll be really really interesting to see what the future has for me.

I promise I will work hard for the next three years. I promise myself that I will not give up my interest because of laziness. I promise myself that I will really, really try my best (:

Anyway, watched the Vampire’s Assistant today. Was pretty fascinating, hope the part 2 will be better though! Kind of sad to see that two best friends have to fight it out, though kinda cliche, but it was pretty okay I guess.

And. I managed to complete Bishi Bashi 2! With the help of my daughter and grandson ^^ So well. It was pretty entertaiing, Bishi Bashi that is. Haha. I love my vibrating skills ^^

So well, I guess I’ll end it off with an image from Failblog.org

epic fail pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment