Tuesday, January 5, 2010

17 forever

How long have you been 17?
For awhile.

Ah thanks all who wished me on my birthday be it on time or not. HAHA. And thanks alot to 2D who gave me that surprise party! Honestly I didn't expect that. Because well, I didn't expect that. Haha! Guys don't give surprise party. So well, it was my first experience. Pretty awesome I would say ^^

So well, today's my birthday. Went to silver's house! Wii ftw. ^^ A bit lifeless but then there's nothing I can do about that I guess! HAHA. I'm pretty much made to be lifeless. And man, I really want to get that phone, you know N97 mini. But then I haven't brought it up to my parents and I don't really dare to. So... Sigh.

Okay I'm not really at home and I'm not using my computer so I'm having some kinda mental blockage so I guess I'll do a more proper post when I get home.

The point is. I just want to thank everyone who wished me first just incase I forget!

THANK YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment