Sunday, January 17, 2010

Minimalist

I keep trying to be a minimalist. Or at least I try to do so on my computer. But it’s extremely hard for me to accomplish that. Because, while chasing for the style, I ended up using more resources to display that style that I want.

So anyway, this is how my browser looks like.

Untitled
Running Mozilla Firefox 3.5.7
(click on image to enlarge)

Yes. It really is Firefox, at least that’s how it looks like after quite an extensive makeover. Looks nice and minimalistic doesn’t it?

As time goes by I kind of miss having a desktop. This laptop keep crashing when I play more intensive games, for example, Age of Empires 3. Which in my context isn’t really an intensive game. So well. If only if I can have the power of a desktop on my laptop and have 12hours battery life. I’ll be looking forward to that in the future (:

Well. I fell in love with this series. Here’s another episode of food ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment