Monday, January 4, 2010

01 01 10

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I planned on doing a really nice and long post. But what the hell, I’m just so shagged right now I don’t have the motivation I had yesterday to do such a thing.

So anyway.

Went out with 2D at first, then went to marina bay, then to marina barrage, then to suntec, then to marina square, then… This part can’t be explained in words. LOL. The fireworks was awesome omfg. It was like. BOOM BOOM POW! LOL. Yeah, all of us were pretty high, but the crowd like not fun one ley. Not THAT high. Ah, if only if we’re older and can go to the party or something.

So after a very long and tiring day. Me and T decided to go look for another group of people! Of course, I don’t really know them except for 2 guys, Whom I haven’t seen for. Years. So well, just for the fun of it I went. Then I ended up in a 3hour hike around the ghost town. I only know we walked in circles, don’t really feel like remembering where we walked. But ended up at dhoby with a nice train to go home. Feeing totally shagged.

Reached home at 7am. Oh wtf.

The pictures…. Won’t be up until I edited them ^^

Alright, now back to the traditional stuffs that I think I always did every year. Resolution list. So… Here goes.

RESOLUTION LIST OF 2010:

  1. Solve or get rid of that annoying thought in your mind.
  2. Study harder. For the right reasons.
  3. Waste lesser time. I need the time.
  4. Be more matured.
  5. Start a new life.
  6. Change my attitude. There are some things I don’t like about it.
  7. Don’t be fickle minded about your own decisions.

I guess that ends the current list that I have for myself. Anyway this post is late because…. Find that reason in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment