Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shagged, this feels familiar

My entire body is aching. really badly. Played badminton in the morning, then caught Avatar in 3D. My first movie in 3D! Kind of taxing on my head. But yeah the effects was cool.

So badminton first, though it’s been quite long since I played, I’m still awesome, admit it,I kicked your asses. But I really no strength. I can’t even hit the fucking cock hard enough . I totally felt like I was weaker than I was 2 years ago. Screwed man. But it was fun! Let’s play again next week man!

So… 3D experience. I would say that. It is good. The show felt more realistic than normal ones. But I want to put what I experience in detail, because I had the thought of getting 3D in my room, was wondering if it was worth it. And honestly? No it’s not.

(This is going to get quite technical so ignore it if you want to)
I feel that 3D technology is still very primitive, and that can be clearly seen by the fact that you have to wear those retarded glasses. And there isn’t true 3D. It’s not the type of effect that I wanted to see. It felt a lot more like a multi-tiered 2D effect. Where it gives you a sense of depth but that sense of depth wasn’t deep enough. It was still too close to the screen. It was like, looking into a window, where the 3D objects are, not like the 3D objects are popping out of the screen. (except for some parts where that effect is felt)

So anyway, because of the way the technology is used, it forces us to focus on separate images at the same time to give us the illusion that it’s a 3D object, which is how our eyes perceive things. However, since it’s forced in a unnatural situation, it causes strain on our brain because it’s like. Your entire brain is telling you “this is a 2D image", yet your perception sensory tells you “this is 3D”  You’re like staring into a 2 hours worth of illusion, tell me how it’s not going to put strain on your brain. So I guess my money’s on holograms in the future. I mean come on, it’s just a matter of time (:

So I got high after the badminton then while I was in the toilet, I came up with this awesome poem

Morning go out eat, finish go back shit, hungry then repeat, tired then go sleep, casual day indeed, what a big fat pig.

COME ON TELL ME THAT’S AWESOME LOL

So anyway, while we’re on the train, yj sat inbetween two indians, then I was still high. So… Here it goes.

She sits at the back, surrounded by two blacks, in the phone she taps, oblivious that she’s fat.

Now the last line was random because I don’t know what else to put. So after that well, there’s a certain smell that she couldn’t take, and I was STILL PRETTY HIGH. So here goes.

She sits with character, as the smell gets unbearable, she couldn’t control her laughter, switched seats and it gets better.

OH WELL. I’M LAME I KNOW. BUT I WAS HIGH OKAY. So anyway, I have quite a few fascinating videos, here’s one for now. *throws out the video*

No comments:

Post a Comment