Sunday, January 10, 2010

Creeping in

Yeah, that feeling of anxiousness mixed with unprecedented amount of nervousness creeping into my mind in abundance.

I’m pretty sure this is another type of “mind-fucking” that I always talk about.

So here I am listening to those classical music in order to calm my mind. I have to say, I have totally no idea if it’s working or not. The best way is still not to think about it. Which I succeeded by watching shows and wasting my time.

So anyway, something I took from someone’s blog sometime ago I can’t remember who.

It's amazing when strangers becomes friends.
It's sad when friends becomes strangers.
I never want to lose a friend like you.
I met you as a stranger.
I took you as a friend.
I hope we meet in a land where friendship never ends.

Nice little poem.

I ain’t got much to say. But I like Lady gaga in acoustic. Like really.

No comments:

Post a Comment