Thursday, January 14, 2010

It’s not that I’m not trying

Now for all my friends who know how I usually treat my mother,  or how I talk to her. I am trying to be nicer to her.

It’s not that I’m not trying to be nicer. But sometimes it’s just impossible for me to do it. My temper just takes over my patience. It really feels like I’m talking to a person who’s deaf but I know that she’s not.

So anyway, my mum came in my room to talk about my selection of schools. She’s like, you must think carefully about what schools that you’re going. Then I’m like, don’t worry, I think through a lot already.

Well, she’s like, are you sure?! I heard from my friends that going to JC is better ,why you want to go to 'poly? Is it because you don’t want to go to a lousier JC? I’m like, no, because I think through and poly is better for me.

But she doesn’t want to accept that, she’ll keep insisting that I have to think more. I’m like, I’m going poly, that’s all there is to it. So she ask “okay, so which are your friends are going to poly too?”

Right, I answered her, “I don’t know, how I know”

Then she’s like “ HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW, Are they not your friends?” Dude, tell me how I’m supposed to answer this calmly. Then obviously i pek chek already, so I just kept quiet. Then she ask a few more questions that did not register in my head. So before she left my room.

She turned and looked at my screen. And I’m watching Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Then she opened her mouth and produced the following sound “Why are you watching such stupid shows. They are shallow and doesn’t give you any knowledge. Stop watching these kinda shows” (in Chinese of course)

So I snapped and I went. “get out. just get out”

I MEAN COME ON. I JUST CAN’T KEEP IT IN. IT’S JUST SO FUCKING ANNOYING. Is it really wrong to do that? Have I not try to talk nicely to her? It’s fucking annoying. Some people just can’t keep their mouths shut and not comment on everything they see. I guess that’s where I got that bad habit from.

No comments:

Post a Comment