Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Makes no sense

Well, just gonna rant about. A few stuffs. You know, sometimes, when you want to not feel bad about something, you don’t think about it, and it works, until you think about it. So you give up and start thinking about it, thinking that it’ll make you feel better eventually, but it didn’t. Then you realized you’re stuck in between two fucked up choices that you don’t wanna make. And when you finally made a choice and realized you’re indeed fucked, you can’t help but think about the other choice you had, though you well know that you’re going to get fucked anyway.

It probably doesn’t make much sense but yeah, I just want to whine somehow. It always feel so good to whine and bitch about every single little thing in your life and make it seem like a great deal even if it isn’t. Self-satisfaction. That little effort that we all do to make ourselves feel better even though it’s just some cheap thrill for temporary relief. It feels like a pretty long time since I bitch like this on my blog, but yeah it does feel good. I’m brining out my feminine side. Just bitching. zzz

So well. Now that I’m in the mood of bitching. What the fuck is with my choice of school. Yeah true I know that I want to study computer but why the fuck did I choose such a far away school. I planned to just pick a school really close to me so that I can just do the same things I like but without the fatigue of travelling so long. Yeah true, SP would be better than NYP in IT but I’m actually kind of annoyed that I have to travel for so long. Not to mention that my course will house practically no girls at all. In fact I honestly do not believe any girls want to take computer engineering. HAH. Come on tell me. Have you heard any of your girl friends take computer engineering? It’s like sitting in a classroom full of guys. Well, more accurately geeks, listening to some boring lecturer talk whole day while you desperately try to keep up with the pace so that you don’t screw up your GPA.

And oh, I finally went to Kbox. Like first time in my life. Shut up. It’s not that I’m noob. But you see. If you have mics at home, awesome speakers, the ability to find instrument version of songs. why do you specially need to go somewhere just to sing? Even without those you can just sing without a mic, like, alone in your room zi-highing for no apparent reason. But yeah, being idiotic with friends is much more fascinating. I can’t really hear what I sing so I stick the mic between my legs, and use both my hands to plug my ears. (yeah, i forgot to bring my earphones out that day)

So yes. I think I’ve done enough bitching for the moment. Erm. As usual, a video to end things round

No comments:

Post a Comment