Monday, January 4, 2010

Finally home

I’m shagged. Like really really shagged. Since 2010 I think I’ve only been home once. Really bloody tired siah. My mind going to cmi already. Though my body though aching all over, still has the determination to go on I guess.

SO yep, to those who’ve been coming to my blog. Sorraye ah. Forget to bring the laptop go chalet. :X

So that isn’t the main thing that I wanted to post about. In fact I forgot what I wanted to talk about. It was probably something fascinating or some philosophical shit again. OH YES. I THINK I REMEMBER WHAT I WANTED TO SAY.

Life is only self-satisfaction.

I wonder if I will really be able to do this. But, to live my life by my own standards, not by others. Do not bother about other people’s opinion, only yours. As long as you’re happy with it, you’re good.

Another person’s compliment is only flattery unless you think he means it. So it doesn’t matter what the person say, it’s how you judge it. So according to that, it doesn’t really matter whether other people say about you. As long as you think that you’re like this, you’re good.

Why did I start thinking about such things again? It’s because of an anime that I’ve been watching. It’s pretty gore so I don’t really recommend people to watch it.  But just in case you’re interested to know the title…

Umineko no Naku Koro ni

By the 13th episode I think the same person died over 10times. It’s hard to explain, but the way of killing is really gruesome. So yeah, watch it at your own risk.

So basically, this show is about the existence of witches. Which is the same as what I was saying about god the whole while. It only exist if you believe in it. So the whole anime taught me that, if you truly believe something with all your heart, it will come true someday. Or the alternate ending is that you end up in an asylum.

So anyway, a summary of twilight as shown by marc.

First 200 pages:
"I like you, Edward!"
"You shouldn't! I'm dangerous!"
"I like you, Edward!"
"But I'm dangerous!"

Next 50 pages:
"I'm a vampire!"
"I like you, Edward!"
"But I'm a vampire! I'm dangerous!"
"I like you, Edward!"

Next 100 pages:
"I like you, Edward!"
"You smell good, Bella. I'm dangerous!"
"I like you, Edward!"
"Damn, you smell good."
"I like you, Edward!"
"Also, I glow in sunlight."

Next 50 pages:
A. VAMPIRE. BASEBALL. GAME.
(I wish I was kidding)

Last 100 pages:
"Help me, Edward! I'm being chased!"
"I'll save you!"
"Help me, Edward! I'm scared!"
"I'll save you!"
"Oh, Edward!"
"You smell good."


I have to say that it’s really true man. Haha!

And since you bitches refuses to tag me unless I put a tagboard. Yeah it’s there again. And I shifted my twitter updates to the bottom.

What happened to the blog that posts video! Alright, not today okay. I’m kinda tired and I haven’t had the time to like you know, scan the internet for things to show you guys. Maybe tomorrow or something. But of course, I HOPE I’ll be doing something tomorrow rather than that. Cause you know. That’ll really suck if I end up posting videos. Well. Time to search for a new phone. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment