Friday, January 8, 2010

Maths is important

As you all already know, or don’t, I don’t really do programming. And though I’ve attempted to learn in the past, I never really got very far. At least not to the point where I really really have to use my brain. Today, I tried to push a little further.

And there I realized that Maths is really really really important if you want to do programming. Here’s what I mean.

123^10 = 0*128 + 1*64 + 1*32 + 1*16 + 1*8 + 0*4 + 1*2 + 1*1 = 01111011^2

Now. That is their explanation of how to calculate in bits. ( bits = how your computer calculates, in 0s and 1s, for example, the letter A to the computer is 01001)

So basically, I don’t really understand how they derive to that. But I’ll get it someday. Soon, I hope. I mean come on, I really need to master this language before I can get anyway in the computer world =.=

So on a lighter and more out dated note.

Ellen pranks on other people!

 

Isn’t that just awesome. I miss doing that to people. Though it’ll be too crappy to do that when I enter JC/Poly.

Ah. I lazy type le. That’s all!

OH WAIT. here’s an epic winner.

epic-fail-sexy-chat-win

No comments:

Post a Comment