Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Long winded

Went to Singapore Poly and Ngee Ann Poly today. I was… Fascinated. Went to SP with S & S and met S at WS.

So anyway. The lecturers seems to take a liking towards me. Which obviously makes me feel really really good and comfortable there. I sort of cut the conversation short in SP and went to Ngee Ann. which, I’m going to talk in detail below.

At first, there was this guy, whom i approached to ask about IT, then  he called another guy to come over because i asked something about animation. So after that the other guy left for another person, then he called another guy to come and talk to me. So end up there’s like two lecturers talking to me. And they just keep talking and talking and like they’re like almost gay.

Dude they talk to me for like I think more than 30mins. wtf. But the most fascinating and wtf thing is, one of the lecturers is like, if you have and queries you can call me *point to the back of the booklet*

Then guess what.

“if you have any emergency questions, you can call my personal cell phone directly”

THEN HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER. WTF? I’M LIKE, HUH. DUDE, HE’S HITTING ON ME RIGHT. LOL.

So anyway, it was a pretty interesting and informative trip lah. Though end up I still couldn’t really decide over what I should be doing but oh wells. I’m sure I’ll get the answer pretty soon.

Well I’ll just end this with another awesome video.

No comments:

Post a Comment