Monday, August 2, 2010

Trapped behind closed doors

Time to bring to you guys a short snippet of my life. Something really funny that happened today. Sadly I wasn’t able to take any pictures as the incident happened so quickly. So here’s how it went.

I was taking the train from outram to harbour so that I can secure a seat. And I so happen to be with 4 of my classmates at the moment. So when we reached habour, we continued to stay rooted in our seats, waiting for it to move again.

All of a sudden, the lights went off, and we quickly rose from our seats. As I made my way towards the door, I suddenly hear an alarming “Doors closing, please stand clear of doors”

Naturally I rushed out, along with 2 of my classmates.

Leaving another 2 trapped behind. It was fascinating. Because the train just stayed there for like 30seconds or so while they made their way to another side trying to find an exit.

Then all of a sudden, without any warning, the train started moving. Well, apparently in the wrong direction. As we stood there watching our friends’ faces swish by into the darkness. How  terrifying. I burst out in uncontrollable laughter.

What a joke.

Well, I tried to reach one of my friend but the call won’t connect. I was like “oh no, they are so screwed”. But of course, minutes later that same train came back from the other side and released them.

Well, a whole bunch of them. All those faggots who ain’t fast enough to get out. NOOBS!

That totally made my day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment