Wednesday, August 4, 2010

On the fucking train

Alright, there’s something that I said a really long time ago. A few months ago? That I wanted to go on a journey on the train and just blog for no obvious reasons for the things that I see.

So here I am.

I’m on the train right now blogging.

Just left dhoby ghaut. But instead of travelling out just to blog, I’m actually on my way home after school. So instead of wasting the battery that has been sitting so quietly inside my bag. Why not take it out for better use?

Oh and to study as well. (I doubt there’s enough time for that)

So anyway, here’s something that I wanted to show you all. My test from today.

04082010085

It was a rather frustrating process. The planning wasn’t that hard, I got the original copy from my friend anyway, this is just a map to implement it.

The really annoying part is the part where the holes are small to slot in to. And the wires end up REALLY messy. Which is rather lame.

So ah. This is like the first time I’m using my laptop on the train, but it’s really lame that I don’t have any internet connection at all. However, there’s this classmate beside me. That seems more bored than me.

And see bent on screwing with this post.
p.s. to him, if you press that button I will whack you

I wonder if he’s reading it now or he’s too preoccupied playing with my keyboard protector. Nonetheless. Micah, if you’re reading this remember hor, you said you want to do this blogging thing with me one. Oh well. I’m feeling rather good right now. Why? Because everyone can see my huge VAIO sign

Instead of some lamer ACER.


31072010082

Anyway, that’s the list of items I bought.

A soldering iron, solder holder, solder, 3M HDMI cable, RCA -> VGA cable , A/V -> RCA cable.

Sian. Waste a lot of money. Need to start saving money already. But there’s still a couple more things that I have to get. Like this logitech wireless mouse that I’ve set my eyes on. And a 2TB HDD just to backup all my files. I’m spilling with data man.

Oh holy crap I’m going to reach hougang liao. When I start moving from hougang I shall save this to draft and pack up (no internet connection to post) and I’ll post it the moment I reach home! And maybe write on an interesting story on orgasm soon Open-mouthed smile 

Alright. Reach hougang liao. Time to go.

This might become a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment