Friday, August 20, 2010

I’ve found me

Just took a personality test! Dead on accurate. I guess this is one hell of a research that’s worth reading about! I shan’t say what my type is just in case someone tries to fuck with me.

But here’s a quote they use at the start of the text (that I like)

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Come on, that’s just so true.

And I finally found out what the hell is all these weird “flashes” of what I was thinking of doing yet I didn’t.

There are some people around you who always seem to know just which way to go or how things work or what the outcome of a certain situation will be without them seeming to have sufficient information to be able to do so.

These people are intuitive types and their world is full of possibilities which they can immediately recognize as apt to certain situations. You also have this talent, but you have a habit of not following it, rather you prefer to think it out and find the options which “ought” to be correct. I placed ought in quotes for a very good reason here, for you know yourself how often things have developed in the direction you had an inkling of, but refused to accept without thinking.

Try to let these immediate impressions have their moment and recognize them as true possibilities which ought to be examined more closely. Understand that they are not baseless images and ideas but rely upon valid sources of information which you simply screen out of your life by habit.

(Y) Really awesome man.
With one more line that basically just says who I am

(my type of) people are realists, in the most basic sense of the word.

Well, while I’m at it, here’s something to prove me right. I redo it for the sake of this post and to make it more awesome.

notlazy

No comments:

Post a Comment