Monday, August 9, 2010

Marina Bay Sands

It’s a long story. But here goes. We went out for movie, and somehow I ended up in  a dinner in some kind of a NCC dinner. (steamboat)

And halfway through, km’s sch chicken rice stall vendor happen to walk by and recognized him. And it just so happen that she had won some kind of lucky draw and managed to get a room in the Marina Bay Sands, and invited us to go up and look around, of course we agreed.

So here are the pictures, the rest are on facebook.

Image011

Image013Image015

Image020

Image017

Image026Image031Image032Image041
Image044Image045

Image052Image054

Image064

Image058Image065

All pictures are taken by my phone then edited on the computer. There’s no way my phone can take such quality in the night.

Oh well. It was a fun day indeed. Let’s hope more will come! Thankgod for a decent camera phone (:

Oh yes, my ears hurt when we went up/down 46 storeys. And it’s the first time in my life that I went up so high in a building! 57 :D  View the video in FB. It was really awesome. Frickin fast I swear.

Btw, gonna be really busy the following week. Hopefully I can get a lot of pictures and post them up soon! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment