Sunday, August 22, 2010

Change of keyboard again.

Well, I switched from my Lycosa back to Illuminated keyboard again. That’s what awesome about having multiple awesome keyboards ^^

Obviously this feels a lot better. Well, recently logitech has actually made wireless version of this. Doesn’t look as nice to me though. Soon, I will get wireless keyboard + mice combo. Though I have to get a 2TB storage first, which… Ah… Money ):

So anyway. I’ve decided.

I’m going to switch to wordpress.

I find it a lot more… Simplified for users like me. Since I gave up web design and stuffs. Okay, maybe not that much of a give up. But i ‘m not that into it and don’t have the time for it right now… So hello wordpress here I come!

Going to finalize the details before posting the link up here. Be sure to check back for updates!

Anyway, the internet fucked up on me just now. Just thought of mentioning it even though there isn’t any point -.-

Anyway… Here’s one last hilarious video I’m going to post here. Of course, I’m not going to delete this. I mean… Maybe I’ll come back again someday. When I decided to actively pick up web editing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment