Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cleaning

Kind of bored. I’m like doing a maintenance on my com now. Cleaning out all the useless softwares. Esp the school programs that are not used at all. Like SQL server and Visual Studio. Screw  those. I’ll install them when I need it.

By that time I would probably would’ve wanted to format my com at least once.

Switched back to the normal messenger. Feels really..
Lousy.

Oh well, I use Windows Live Writer btw, and this version though lesser features, work way faster. Just the way I want it.

Honestly? That’s retarded.

But it looks frickin cool.

Well. I guessed I’ve offset my overspending for the past few days. Time to go out and screw around again! Today is a really random day btw.

I’m… on the verge of switching totally to wordpress. Much simpler somehow. Can someone tell me if it’s a good move?

No comments:

Post a Comment