Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cause I felt like it.

Well, it's like 2:24am.
I'm hell tired. But yet I refuse to sleep. Yes, this is another day of which I'm feeling rather rebellious and just refuses to sleep even though every muscle in my body is just screaming at me to get some rest in order to stop that annoying ache that has been with me for the past 2 days.

Well, the other fun part is that I'm doing this post in another program, a pure text editor called Q10, check it out if you're interested. Basically the only function is for you to type stuffs. And it's a rather useful thing for a geek like me. And there's this geeky sound of a typewriter when you type your words. Which gives me a really satisfying feedback as to how fast I'm typing.

So here's an image of how it actually looks like.

q10ss
click on image to enlarge

Of course, I'm doing this post in the dark as it would give a really nice effect as to what I'm doing. Well, the night is really boring. There isn't really anyone online or exactly awake at this ungodly hour. But hey, that's the whole point of me doing this post isn't it?

Now that I'm in the mood of typing. Let me tell you an interesting story from a few days back. Funniest story of the year I swear.

So I was with RB one day, at the mall near my house. We had dinner and stuffs, and was preparing to go head back as we proceeded towards the exit of the mall. It was then that we saw this middle aged women walking towards the door.
(well, just to be clear, it's an automatic door, and it was opened at that time)

So as she heads towards the door, the amazing thing happened.
It CLOSED on her.
So she was a little dumbfounded by the event. And stretched her hand out and grabbed the door handle, trying to open it. She shook the door a few times but to no avail.

Curious, we walked towards the door and "miraculously" the door opened! It was then that the truth dawned upon me.

SHE WAS TOO SHORT FOR THE SENSOR TO DETECT.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Okay I laughed REALLY loudly, and RB told me that she turned back many times to stare at me. I mean you can't blame me can you? It's like a huge, HUGE joke happening right in front of me and it's like my nature to laugh at it before accessing the situation :D

Well, with about another 3 weeks of holidays to go. I hope that I don't waste any more time and start on my revision. The earlier the better. Getting a little lifeless, a little boring. But I'm sure I'll find a way to spice things up without fucking it up too badly. Well, for the moment maybe I should pay a little more attention to orgasmically.wordpress.com

Alright, now that I know I've got time. time to pursue those interests (:

No comments:

Post a Comment