Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Because speed is everything

This is just some geeky shit that I’ll be writing about.

I think I got say before, if you download things that are directly hosted on your ISP servers, you get a speed boost that’s way beyond what you’re paying for. Like for maple, you’ll realized that you can download at some ridiculous speed through starhub.

Or downloads from microsoft, like this one

ss1.2


Anyway from a survey that I took some time ago.

lol


Yeah I don’t like them, but I don’t hate them either. Just, well, if you’re going to make a lot of noise, I’m plugging in my earphones, if you’re going to plug out my earphones, I’ll plug out your frickin milk bottle. Okay no I’m randomly typing.  Damn tired not thinking straight now.

Oh well random quote.

We all learn to make mistakes and run from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment