Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ouch!

Alright, MIA. Forgot to put hiatus status. Went for chalet. So now I’m really really tired. But let’s write it down before the memory gets stale.

I’ll state it first.

It was boring.

Alright, now back to the story. First day, screw around, celebrated birthday for a guy and a girl. Blind fold them, spin them, make them whack everything in the chalet before the pinata.

And wasted time after that doing idk what. Then went for night cycling. Of all paths we chose to go through changi --> ECP. It was a long LONG route. Not that it’s hard to cycle. The first part has ups and downs that was kind of, ya know, annoying. But then the rest of the journey was on smooth straight road. Smooth straight long road.

Long. Looooooooooooooong road.

It was so bloody straight and bloody long. It feels like we’re in a different dimension. It feels like no matter how long I cycle I don’t get out of the place! Nearly died man -.-

So well. The return journey is rather pleasant, because we went through another route that I’m more familiar with, bedok --> tamp --> pasir. What a relief and my mood is lifted immediately. But that’s not the point. The point is.

We cycled from 1am to 630am.
(with a 30min supper I guess)

Fucking tiring I swear. Went home after that, took a bath, and slept. Woke up, went back, supposed to K-Box, but end up bowling, finish go back bbq. I swim awhile, then go back help a little. Then talk cock until quite late.

Then in that period of time something damn stupid happened. Stupid shit.

Then after that blahblahblah, then at around 12am, we started drinking and playing cards, until around 3am. All knock out. I wonder if I was drunk, I know my face was red and quite hot. But I still manage to do a 1million drift in GRID. So..

Anyway, next day pack up go K. So uh.

UH. How should I put it. Fuck this lah. It wasn’t bad. It just wasn’t. Shiok enough.

Okay lah. I lazy say anything else lah. Editing pictures then posting a few some time later. Yawns. Bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment