Friday, March 5, 2010

Touch screens

You know, I had a little free time on my hands. So I shall explain to you guys certain things about touch screen.

Well, you know that the stuffs are the sides are always that hard to press? I took a picture of my phone with a drawing application to make my explanation simpler.

 illustration

And the lines that I drew shows how effective the touch screen is capable of sensing movement on the screen. I drew it using the stylus, and trust me, my drawing is pretty straight, so this shows the capability of my touch screen.

And since many of you guys own an iPhone I’ll show you how an capacitive touch screen iPhone compares to my crappy resistive. (ah i just include all of the phones i found)

iphonehtcdroideris

motorolaroidnexusone

Well, I’m comparing two different type of touch screen technologies so it isn’t really fair to my phone. But oh wells. I hope that you learnt something from this!

No comments:

Post a Comment