Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Glee!

Well. I forgot to blog today and i offed my com so i'm kinda lazy to turn it on just for the sake of blogging so i'm doing it on my phone! And i realized that i'm still typing really slowly on it. Well, at least compared to other people. Well, i heard that it takes months for someone to get complete used to their iphone. Maybe i just need more time for my phone.

Anyway, i've started on this new drama called
"glee!"
and i really think that it's not a bad show. Well, something like high school musical, but... Slightly less awesome and more plot. Well, as you probably know i recently got interested in sound and audio tech so i'm exploring deeper into it. And the more i listen the more i notice that all the songs are auto tuned. It really kinda saddens me to see all these marketting gimmick sell so well even without a consumer's knowledge.

Like seriously, got take out all your songs and listen carefully, you'll be able to tell that it has been cleverly edited. And i really really want to try that on my voice though it's too troublesome and i doubt i'll be able to really perfect it. But it's a rather interestting experiment!

Anyway on a side note i finished watching "hatsukoi limited" today. A pretty decent romance anime but i think that kimi ni todoke kicks it's ass. I can't wait for the next episode of full metal alchemist brotherhood to come out! Well, even after typing so much it's only 1.8kB. So i really think that it'll really be okay for me to sign up forthe 1gb dataplan. Though i'll really need the money to do so too. I hope that the forth coming IT show will allow me to earn big bucks so that i can repay my dad and get the plan and still have some left over cash to get some of the things that iwant. Been seeing alot of those lately.

Oh yeah. Z came over today for awhile for no particular reason but i guess it's nice to have someone to keep you company? Hmm. Well, i should probably trim my hair soon. But.. I want to dye my hair after i cut my hair. We'll see. Let's just hope that all goes well and i have nth to worry abt. Well anyway, i don't rly feel like typing any much more here le. Typing down your thoughts on your phone is alot more taxing than doing on the computer... Okay talking too mich bullshit, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment