Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dimsum fun

Went out today with M and S to eat dimsum. It was pretty awesome I guess. Sorry ah guys, no pictures because I was too busy eating.

But yeah, I totally forgot that dumsum was so nice! Man, I want to buy more and eat next time. (at a cheaper shop. For eg. NTUC )

Anyway well, some people have been asking me where I work. So… Here’s a picture of how it looks like, Well, I didn’t have the chance to take the picture of the “behind the scenes” but this is good enough I guess!

01032010032

(click on image to enlarge)

But oh well. I don’t really wanna return to that crappy place anymore. So I’m on the hunt for new jobs! Though… School is starting pretty soon and I doubt there’s any more jobs that I would be able to do… So oh wells…

Anyway something that I would never take in my entire life.

 

from 0 to 120mph in 2.8seconds.

That’s just sick.

And man, if only if there’s such a machine…

No comments:

Post a Comment