Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bad mood?

Okay I think I’m in a bad mood. I don’t know if it has anything to do with waking up early in the morning, travelling to one end of singapore then back, waiting for 1 hour+ for soccer, getting soaked in the rain, getting some awkward moments, phone dying on me at like 3pm, or if it’s the fact that I’m fucking tired, hungry and having a headache.

So yeah maybe it’s either one of these things that kinda annoyed me today. Either way I can say for sure that I’m not happy right now. But yeah in school I probably had a sense of nostalgia that I didn’t really get very often.

So well, to add on I did not successfully hack chim’s com so i reformatted it and now I’m having trouble finding the driver for some damn guailan chipset. Aiya screw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment