Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hi: Retarded concept

Well, I’ve been looking around for new concepts about how systems these days should work and trust me I’ve came across some pretty interesting concepts which totally kicks today’s “windows” management.

But here’s a really retarded concept (more of a joke really)

It’s kinda long, but if you have the patience you’ll probably find it really amusing.

Hi from Multitouch Barcelona on Vimeo.

So yeah, this kinda posts will go under my Video category.

Why am I doing this? Because I know that some people come my blog only for a specific stuff that they are looking for. So instead of clicking all over to find the thing you want, I’m narrowing your search.

Basically, it’s all these talks about search optimization that makes me wanna do this. Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment