Friday, March 19, 2010

Should’ve studied harder.

Ah. I just received the letter from SP talking about me having to go for some math program. Well, I didn’t go for the amaths exam. I would’ve failed it anyway, Positive.

But man I really should’ve studied harder so that I don’t have to do this annoying stuff. But well come on, I think most of the things that they are going to teach is just a repeat of sec4. Either way, it’s a good way to check out the students as well as my classmates. So well. We’ll see!

But argh, there’s tests and stuffs. Oh fuck it. I’m going to study like crazy this time. Can’t afford to lose anymore in this area.

And been reading a little these days, I’ll really have to study fucking hard to ace the school for this topic cause it’s kinda things that I’m not that good in. For example, some crazy physics mixed with lots and lots of maths.

Oh damn. Thinking about it is bad enough.

Now that school is going to start I think I better start getting ready and stuffs, and I wanna dye my hair. Oh well.

Anyway, wanna know if a girl wants to have sex?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2892128/Sex-tonight-Read-her-lips.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

They created a lipstick for girls that will change color when they get horny. How cool is that, I’m going to start giving my friends that for birthday. So I know when I can do them in. LOL.

Okay no but seriously, it seems like a rather handy tool don’t you think so?

k lah I don’t feel like posting video today.

No comments:

Post a Comment