Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I’m gonna be your boss one day

check this vid out.

 

okay. self improvised lyrics. I really can’t find the lyrics online. So uh. Got some parts I know confirm wrong. So please tell me what is it you hear. Because I want the correct lyrics too.

check me out by the wall at dance
looking sharp in my high water sweat pants
I wish I was at home where i could be blogging
and watching wrestling

i hang out and play magic cards after school
with all the classic cards they're cool
yeah I believe in magic

i was first in lines to buy halo 3
on friday night I play D and T
You say I'm a dork but that's okay
I'm gonna be your boss one day

check me out in the back of the class
I'm day dreaming about world of warcraft
while i write dirty words on my calculator
I'll show you later

Even my mother picks on me
I dress up when i watch lord of the rings
even when i'm home by myself

when I play dodgeball there isn't any doubt
i'll be last picked i'll be the first one out
you say i'm a dork but that's okay
i'm gonna be your boss one day

pucker up in science class with me
we'll see if there's any chemistry
i don't understand girls but i'm a fast learner
baby you're hotter than a bunsen burner
let's recreate the scene from E.T where elliot lets the frogs go free

all my favourite films are in japanese
i know what it means when you say RPG
you say i'm a dork but that's okay
i'm gonna be your boss one...

they finally let me on the football field
cause in marching band i play the glockenspiel
i know i'm a dork but that's okay
i'm gonna be your boss one day.

 

so yeah. I’M GONNA BE YOUR BOSS ONE DAY!

Anyway I don’t know what’s wrong but the animes are releasing damn slowly. So well. Kinda sian. But 1 day without work and I found such an awesome video! Now I know how powerful I am.

Anyway quote of the day.

The weather is so hot it feels like I’m the sun.

Come on. You know it’s true. Anyway, why did people stop tagging me! Walao. Okay lah, not that you must but well, it makes me happy ya know :D

Anyway, settled all the poly stuffs today. The remaining stuffs are just filling up the forms. Already have all the data so it’s not that bad. Well.

I’m sure I had something I wanna say. But since I either can’t think of it / don’t really feel like typing so much. I’ll leave it at this. Going to post another one for the avoid talking on phone category and an awesome video :D

1 comment:

  1. *With all the crossing guards, they're cool
    *I play D & D
    *Partner up in science class

    These guys are extremely cool, you could contact them through their website or Facebook and just ask.

    ReplyDelete