Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gundam!

Well, you guys should know by now that I have some kind of obsession with Gundams, guess what, they’re going to erect this statue somewhere at Shiokaze Park, outside of the Shizuoka Station.

gundambeamsaberfujimockup

 

Come on, it’s so magnificent. It even has a light saber. Beat that suckers!

Just when I was about to go to sleep, I checked online for release of animes and bingo!
Episodes 9 and 10 of Dance in the Vampire Bund is finally out!

Man, you have no idea how long I waited for it to come out.

Anyway google seems to hate me, I can’t connect to youtube or blogger. But google.com seems to be working fine. So whatever that they are doing, fuck them. So instead I’ve been doing some video searching on Vimeo. (it’s far better than youtube anyway. fuck you google)

So yeah here’s a video I’ll like to share.

Neurosonics Audiomedical Labs Inc. from Chris Cairns on Vimeo.

 

Well, it’s… not really… uh, how to say, safe for people who gets scared by such things. But yeah if you’re not just watch, it’s pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment